Dec 22, 2013•
2 min read
- Who will wait on the Lord? Can we endure on remembrance alone?
- A wrong choice reminds us of our human nature; what follows that choice reveals our divine nature.
- The obedient and the repentant are equal in the eyes of God.
- The simplest questions can bring about the greatest revelations.
- We are here on earth to see what we will cleave unto.
- Since faith is the first principle of salvation, fear is and will always be the greatest obstacle to salvation at every single level of progression.
- Where there is fear, there is no salvation.Read Full Post