The story in the Book of Mormon of the Rameumptom hit me a little differently lately as I was thinking of echo chambers and how they can reinforce false narratives. It’s easy to get sucked into this at church as well where we want to be “nice” all the time and think challenging others is “contention” by default. It’s not. We should challenge each other with love and respect often because it’s better for everyone. No idea should be immune from being challenged, otherwise, it is simply propaganda.
- 29 – Two versions of reality
- #28 – Navigating the interfaith world
- George MacDonald Quotes About Forgiveness
- #27 – My God, my God, why have you deserted me?
- The Four Agreements
- Have you been baptized by fire?
- 26 – What is the doctrine of Christ and the fulness of the gospel?
- #25 – How Nephi leverages scriptures heroes to his advantage