Whining shows what has power over us. Whining, in many ways, is the opposite of worshiping the Lord. Worship is when we glorify God for who he is and acknowledge what he has done for us, but whining is ignoring who God is and forgetting what he has done for us.Kyle Idleman, Gods at War: Defeating the Idols that Battle for Your Heart
- Why are you not wearing the ribbon?
- Family…It’s Worth Fighting For
- “How be it that ye have not written this thing?”
- Korihor and Modern Influencer Culture
- A Social Media Conversation in the Book of Mormon
- This is the best time to be alive.
- The “TO” and “FROM” of Repentance (and hotdogs)
- An Approach to the Study of Isaiah