Whining shows what has power over us. Whining, in many ways, is the opposite of worshiping the Lord. Worship is when we glorify God for who he is and acknowledge what he has done for us, but whining is ignoring who God is and forgetting what he has done for us.Kyle Idleman, Gods at War: Defeating the Idols that Battle for Your Heart
- 26 – What is the doctrine of Christ and the fulness of the gospel?
- #25 – How Nephi leverages scriptures heroes to his advantage
- “Whoso knocketh, to him he will open”
- Lehi’s escape from a polygamist Jerusalem
- #24 – The attributes of a Heavenly Mother?
- #23 – Comfort is the thief of growth
- #22 – Coyote, chickens, and an impenetrable fortress designed in wisdom and love
- New Photo of Joseph Smith Discovered? (for real this time?)