Every covenant we make with God involves an ordinance and every ordinance involves a ceremony. These ceremonies use symbols to illustrate what the promised blessings are. Some ceremonies are long, some are short, and some will be missed if you blink.
- 29 – Two versions of reality
- #28 – Navigating the interfaith world
- George MacDonald Quotes About Forgiveness
- #27 – My God, my God, why have you deserted me?
- The Four Agreements
- Have you been baptized by fire?
- 26 – What is the doctrine of Christ and the fulness of the gospel?
- #25 – How Nephi leverages scriptures heroes to his advantage
You had a post on here from David O. McKay or Spencer W. Kimball I believe that said the temple ordinances were not the real thing, but just practice if one ever received the real thing. I can’t find it. Could you point out where it is?