“What father among you would hand his son a snake when he asks for a fish? Or hand him a scorpion when he asks for an egg? If you then, who are wicked, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the Father in heaven give the holy Spirit to those who ask him?”Luke 11:11-13 NABRE
- Why are you not wearing the ribbon?
- Family…It’s Worth Fighting For
- “How be it that ye have not written this thing?”
- Korihor and Modern Influencer Culture
- A Social Media Conversation in the Book of Mormon
- This is the best time to be alive.
- The “TO” and “FROM” of Repentance (and hotdogs)
- An Approach to the Study of Isaiah